Gold hovered near one week high on early Friday session, supported by the economic turmoil in Spain, and oil rally. This is on the heel of a Thursday gold rally to 1.5% higher. Talks from China about more economic stimulus to accelerate its growth provided support for the outlook of gold. A spike in oil [...]Read More...
- Gold Roared Back to Life – September 27, 2012
- Gold Pauses by Mid-Week – September 26, 2012
- Gold is Golden as Central Banks Flex Muscles – September 22, 2012
- Gold Slips – All Eyes are on China, September 20, 2012
- Gold Resumed its Upward Move after Bank of Japan Announced Its Latest Assets Purchase Plan – September 19, 2012